WEBINAR | Mechanics Lien Law & Construction Collection Remedies
Date: April 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: WebinarREGISTER/SPONSOR $25 – $50
Mechanics Lien Law & Construction Collection Remedies
April 9, 2020 10:00am – 11:00am
Presenter: Joseph M. Sweeney
Who Should Attend?
• Contractors • Subcontractors • Suppliers • Developers • Architects • Engineers • Construction Professionals
Key Requirements for Construction Collection Remedies:
- Preliminary Notices – What To Know – Review of the form and how/when to use it!
- Completion – What is it? – Definitions are in the Code but how is it determined?
- Private Work – When do you record a lien or serve a Stop Payment Notice? – Necessary collection tools!
- Waiver and release forms – California Civil Code §§ 8132, 8134, 8136, 8138
- Tenant Improvement Work – A tap for the unwary – Be aware of a Notice of Non-Responsibility
- Public Works – Stop Notices and Payment Bond Claims
Top 5 Points to collection your hard-earned dollars
Once successfully registered, you will receive a reminder email with link to webinar 24 hours in advance, and an additional reminder and link 1 hour in advance. If you do not receive the original email with a link to the webinar, please check your Junk folder and contact Lauren at email@example.com