- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Antibody & Nasal Swab Testing
Date: June 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+0
PMH Laboratory is now performing the Abbott diagnostic SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) IgG antibody test. This test identified IgG antibody, a protein that the body produces in the late stages of an infection that may remain for up to months and possibly years after the person has recovered. PMH Laboratory will be working closely with health care practitioners to get people tested for COVID-19 IgG antibodies. This is an essential next step in the process of figuring out how to deal with this virus. Knowing whether or not someone has been previously infected will give us a better understanding of COVID-19 including how long the antibodies stay in the body and if they provide immunity. This knowledge will help in the development of the much needed treatments including vaccines.
A face mask must be worn at the time of your blood withdraw and during any interaction you have with staff members. We will be in compliance with Alameda County’s current social distancing requirements at both the Livermore and the Sacramento locations.
• Each individual getting tested must be covered under up-to-date insurance
• Copy of insurance card (front and back) needs to be submitted for each individual getting tested at time of testing
• Completed request form must be submitted for each individual wanting to be tested during day and time of testing (blank form will be emailed upon registration). We will not have printing capabilities at either location.
SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) IgG Antibody
• Venous withdraw (blood drawn)
• Determines if you have thecCOVID-19 antibody
Quidel Lycra Q-PcR Nasal Swab
• Nasal swab (nose swab)
• Determines if you currently have COVID-19
**Upon successful registration, PMH Laboratory will reach out to you regarding your scheduled time**
Associated Builders & Contractors – Northern California Chapter and California American Fire Sprinkler Association are merely testing site locations and the organizations and their staff and officers cannot be held responsible for any COVID-19 testing or the results of the testing and cannot or will not be liable for any exposure that may happen during your COVID-19 testing.
4577 Las Positas Road, Unit C
Livermore, CA 94551
CAFSA – Sacramento
4616 Roseville Road Suite 110
North Highlands, CA 65660