- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Antibody & Nasal Swab Testing
Date: October 10 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm UTC-7
Venue: Silicon Valley Central Chamber of CommerceREGISTER/SPONSOR Free
A face mask must be worn at the time of your testing and during any interaction you have with staff members. We will be in compliance with Santa Clara County’s current social distancing requirements at all testing locations.
• Each individual getting tested must be covered under up-to-date insurance
• Copy of insurance card (front and back) needs to be submitted for each individual getting tested at time of testing
• Copy of government issued ID (driver’s license, ID card, etc) needs to be submitted for each individual getting tested at time of testing
• Completed request form must be submitted for each individual wanting to be tested during day and time of testing (blank form will be emailed upon registration). We will not have printing capabilities at either location.
Quidel Lycra Q-PcR Nasal Swab
• Nasal swab (nose swab)
• Determines if you currently have COVID-19
**Upon successful registration, ABC NorCal will reach out to you regarding your scheduled time and required documentation**
Associated Builders & Contractors – Northern California Chapter and The Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce are merely testing site locations and the organizations and their staff and officers cannot be held responsible for any COVID-19 testing or the results of the testing and cannot or will not be liable for any exposure that may happen during your COVID-19 testing.
SANTA CLARA LOCATION
Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce
3350 Scott Blvd, Building 54
Santa Clara, CA 95051