AFSA Sacramento Valley Chapter – OSHA 30 Training
Date: April 3, 2021 - August 31, 2022
Venue: Online CourseREGISTER/SPONSOR $175 – $235
Per Title 19, every CA certified fitter is required to complete 30 hours of continuing education every three years to maintain their state certification (Sect. 946). According to CAL FIRE, fire sprinkler fitters certified July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020, have until July 1, 2022, to earn their 3.0 continuing education units (CEUs) for renewal. AFSA Sacramento Valley Chapter in Partnership with ABC NorCal and CAFSA are offering OSHA 30. This course will give you 1.0 CEU’s per Cal Fire regulations.
OSHA Outreach Training is the principal method used to train workers in the essentials of occupational safety and health in General Industry work sites. This 100% online, OSHA 30-Hour Outreach course covers OSHA policies, standards and requirements, including safety and health principles for general industries. Our fully narrated and interactive course puts emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. This training is intended for people who have some safety responsibility.
Upon successful completion of this OSHA 30 course you will receive your completion certificate.
- Taking our OSHA course online offers these benefits:
- Receive your Department of Labor (DOL) CalFire Approved Certificate of Completion
- Course is approved by CALFire and you will receive 1.0 Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s)
- OSHA Accepted Training with Access to an OSHA Authorized Instructor for any Questions
- Audio Narration and Interactive Exercises
- Real Life Case Studies
- Download or Print Reviews for Final Exam Preparation
- Work where and when you want; all you need is access to the internet