Certified Payroll and Fringe Benefits – Making life easy for staff and employees
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. PST
Length: 30 Minutes
Speakers: Nat Peniston & Steve Antill
In this presentation we will be reviewing ways that leading employers are freeing up the time office staff is spent on payroll and the administration of employee benefit programs. Many employers are still using antiquated systems that are neither designed for the construction industry nor integrated resulting in manual process whereby staff "re-key" data into multiple systems and interfaces. Payroll, certified payroll reports, benefits contributions, and carrier benefit plans can and should flow seamlessly to both save time and reduce data entry errors.
Foundation Software and its payroll service designed for contractors called Payroll4Construction provides key benefits such as..... Additionally, eligibility and contribution information can be seamlessly transferred into a benefits offering including major medical, specialty benefits and retirement plans offered by The Contractors Plan. This allows ABC Contractors to win more jobs, reduce staff workload and stay compliant with prevailing wage and fringe benefit mandates where applicable.
WEBINAR DESIGNATING TO
• Common hurdles contractors face when administering payroll and benefits
• Systems designed to solve the complexities of construction benefits and payroll
• Benefits of integrated technology and administrative processes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Contractor owners and executives
• Contractor HR, payroll and administrative professionals
• Associate ABC members who are benefits brokers